Team ORDO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations

3 posters

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post  QUAKEN 117 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 am

To better organize the site so that it is more readily accessible to new member and easier to navigate, I suggest that all essential forum postings (such as: ranking structure/rules/regulations/etc.) be posted in a separate forum entitled "Priority One".

Also, Priority One is to be limited to administrator writing privileges only so that no one can post any non sense topics within its domain. As for additions into Priority One, I believe they should be posted in the suggestions domain so that they may be reviewed for acceptance by an administrator at which point will take the specified forum post and transfer it to the Priority One domain with a fitting title and credits to the creator.

Hooah?

QUAKEN 117
QUAKEN 117
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Re: Rules and Regulations

Post  II Eman x4 II Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 pm

QUAKEN 117 wrote:To better organize the site so that it is more readily accessible to new member and easier to navigate, I suggest that all essential forum postings (such as: ranking structure/rules/regulations/etc.) be posted in a separate forum entitled "Priority One".

Also, Priority One is to be limited to administrator writing privileges only so that no one can post any non sense topics within its domain. As for additions into Priority One, I believe they should be posted in the suggestions domain so that they may be reviewed for acceptance by an administrator at which point will take the specified forum post and transfer it to the Priority One domain with a fitting title and credits to the creator.

Hooah?

sounds good,.. a few thing might need to be added but to tired to think of them atm
II Eman x4 II
II Eman x4 II
Really active member (awesome)
Really active member (awesome)

Back to top Go down

Post  Demosthenes117 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:01 pm

QUAKEN 117 wrote:To better organize the site so that it is more readily accessible to new member and easier to navigate, I suggest that all essential forum postings (such as: ranking structure/rules/regulations/etc.) be posted in a separate forum entitled "Priority One".

Hooah?

Wouldn't be too hard to set up, I'll consider it.
Demosthenes117
Demosthenes117
Admin
Admin

https://teamordo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down