Team ORDO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 Plot

Go down

Episode 1 Plot Empty Episode 1 Plot

Post  Anbuasassin18 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Act 1

Alarm sounds*

(Cassidy runs out into the hallway)

Cassidy: What the hell is going on?

(Rob walks up)

Rob: Chill out Rook probably just a fire alarm gone whack

(Matt Runs up)

Matt: Hate to break it to you Rob but we don’t have fire alarms…. Hold on Incoming transmission
from command

Command: Captain Foraf this is command, the entire base has fallen under attack, prep your team for immediate mobilization and launch, I’m sending you the details now.

Matt: Wilco command, Foraf out... Styma get me that Intel now!

Rob: What’s going on?

Matt: Says here that at 0630 multiple anomalies appeared in orbit over the base. Around 0700 Echo Base fell under attack from an unknown enemy.

Cassidy: Are they Covenant?
Matt: Not sure yet Command didn’t give specifications on that aspect.

(Explosion in the background)

Matt: One thing’s for certain, we need to get the hell out of here, Let’s move Nova!
(squad is seen exiting the base)

Act 2: the Escape

(shot of the squad, emerging from the base)

Cassidy: "Oh man, they took the vehicle depot!"

Marley: “Scans show heavy casualties, looks like they aren’t taking any prisoners.”

(camera pans to the vehicle depot, now occupied by enemy troops)

Matt: "(sniper) post up on those rocks, take 'em down"

(Sean): *in a cold voice* "Aye sir"

(sniper shots ring out, enemy soldiers fall one by one)

(the camera stays on the falling enemy soldiers, then back to squad)

*explosion from within the base*

(Matt turns to face Rob the Squad's Sergeant/Vehicle Expert)

Matt: *cold and unforgiving voice* "These bastards will pay. Miller, get your flyboy ass to your ship, I want that Falcon air-ready ASA-Now!"

Rob: "Aye sir, what about the rest of the troops? I'm the only one qualified to fly multiple personel."

Matt: "Good point. Styma, you will fly them. You boys get to your ships, radio us when ready. Now MOVE!"

Sarge: "Aye Sir!"

(Rob and Styma run off to start their ships, the camera follows them until they are out of sight.
The camera then pans back to Cassidy)

Cassidy: *in a voice that clearly shows fear* "What now sir?!?"

Matt: "We wait, Sean get ready to move, I have a feeling that once we get in those
Falcons we won’t have much time to mess around."

(Sean): "Yes sir" (moves down from rocks to join the squad)

(Static from the radio and Rob calls in)

Rob: "Sir the Falcons are air ready, I suggest you move quick, we've got hostiles in the air."

Matt: "Well squad, you heard the man, let’s move!"

Squad as a whole: "Yes sir!"

(Camera follows the squad as they run towards the waiting falcons)

Rob: "Cap, Sean two of you are with me"

(the troops file in to their respective falcons. The engines of the Falcons power up and the Falcons take flight. The Falcon with the Captain, Sarge, and (SNIPER) takes the lead, headed out over the water)

(As they fly out over the water, a huge explosion tears through the now empty ECHO Base)

Cassidy: "I can't believe it's gone"

Marley: “I can’t help but wonder how many were left in there.”

(The Falcons continue to fly, Rob opens the radio)

Rob: *in an urgent tone* "Cap guns up, we've got contacts"

(The camera pans over to three incoming banshees, flying in a "V" formation)

(The side guns on the lead Falcon open up, tearing apart the lead banshee, the other two break off, flying in opposite directions)

(One of the remaining banshees heads towards the lead Falcon, in an act of bravery the second Falcon intercepts the banshees attack)

Rob: *angry* "NOOOO!"

(the second falcon starts to fall, the camera follows as it hits the ground followed by an explosion)

(The camera follows the remaining Falcon as it flys over the mountain, headed towards an uncertain refuge)

Act 3: The Rescue

Scene fades in to Rob Matt and Sean standing outside the landed falcon

Rob: Why did you order us over here, we could’ve saved them!

Matt: Cool your jets sergeant we’re no help to them dead, besides I need to contact command

Rob: (in a slightly mocking/angry tone) Command? Command’s the reason we’re at ECHO Base in the first place! Don’t you remember how they screwed us over on the last mission…. (Matt interrupts in a cold voice)

Matt: THAT’S ENOUGH SERGEANT!

Rob: (Walks over to Sean muttering in audible curses)\

Matt walks over to the falcon and radios command

Matt: Command this is Captain Foraf, the enemy has taken and destroyed ECHO Base, I have a downed falcon with men in it. I’m going to get them back.

Command: Negative Captain, your orders are to take your remaining squad members and head to the following coordinates: Latitude 342, Longitude 457.

Matt: I wasn’t asking permission

Command: Watch your tone Captain, you’re aware that you’re only one strike away from a court martial aren’t you?

(Matt In an angry tone)

Matt: You can take your court martial and shove it up your ass I’m getting my men back!
(comm. Is shut down)

(Matt turns to Rob and Sean)

Sean: Are you sure theyre still alive

Rob: Scans report that Doc and Rook are still alive, Styma was...lost...there is no reason why we can't go get them.

Matt: There's your answer Sean, Saddle up boys, we’re getting them home

Rob: Hooah that’s the best thing I’ve heard you say today

Sean: Yes sir

(Rob Sean and Matt are seen sprinting towards the cave and the scene fades out)

Part 2: Firefight

(Camera fades in to show the Rook taking cover behind a large rock, with an unconscious Marley by his side)

(The Rook desperately tries to raise the rest of his squad on the COM, but to no avail, he is answered only by static)

Rook: “Cap, Sarge, I need immediate back up, over! I’m pinned down, Doc is out, Styma’s gone, over!”

(the Rook leans from his cover and fires a burst from his assault rifle at the incoming enemies)

(The camera pans to show the advancing enemies)

(fade out)

(The camera opens back up on the Captain, Sarge, and Sean re-entering the Falcon)

Captain: Ok Miller, take up over the mountain, let’s get to the mouth of the cave and open up on them

Sarge: Yessir

(The Sarge takes the Falcon up and over the mountain as they approach the mouth of the cave the side gunners open up on the advancing hostile troops, though one survivor stick the Falcon with a plasma grenade, damaging the Falcon0

Sarge: *urgent* Cap, Sean, bail out NOW! I’ll distract them

Captain: NO! We’ve already lost the base, I refuse to lose anymore men!

Sarge: DO IT!

(Reluctantly the Captain and Sean bail out of the damaged craft)

(Sarge takes the Falcon up and fights to keep it steady, trying to lead the attackers away. A thick smoke trail follows the Falcon as it flies away)

Sarge: *over the COM* Shit! I just lost the aft engine, I’m going down!

(an explosion is heard in the distance)

(Enraged the Captain orders the attack on the remaining troops)

Captain: Take them down!

(The squad opens fire on the enemies. This goes on for several scenes, with various shots of each squad member killing enemies)

(It is soon apparent that the squad is out gunned, the squad starts to fall back, but suddenly a tank mortar rips through the enemy lines)

Rook: what the hell was that?

Captain: I don’t know, but dammit it was beautiful.

(A Scorpion tank appears over the ridge behind the enemy troops, fires again and kills more of the enemy troops)

*over the COM*Sarge: Take that you bastards. Captain, I’m still %100, they killed my bird, but as fate would have it, I found something more fun!

(The tank rolls to the mouth of the cave, Sarge jumps out)

Sarge: Honey, I’m home. Didja miss me Rook?

Captain: How are you not dead?

Sarge: Well Cap, you know me, I have a hard head. The Falcon went down, but I bailed, hiked to the vehicle depot, turns out they forgot about this behemoth. Aren’t we lucky we had such a great CO that requisitioned a tank?

Captain: Will it take us to Command HQ?

Sarge: We’ll get there, but it’ll be damn slow

Captain: Alright Squad load up! Someone get Doc on that Scorpion, we’ve got a date with HIGHCOM.

Anbuasassin18
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum