Team ORDO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messin With Canadians

4 posters

Go down

Messin With Canadians Empty Messin With Canadians

Post  II Eman x4 II Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Picture was removed due to violating terms of use.
II Eman x4 II
II Eman x4 II
Really active member (awesome)

Back to top Go down

Messin With Canadians Empty Re: Messin With Canadians

Post  QUAKEN 117 Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Really? This is where I draw the line. This joke is being taken too far and if Adam can't stand up for himself then I will. I'm pretty sure that the clan has rules about discrimination against another player and especially against one of our own members. Rob would agree with me. Humor is okay to a certain extent but taking it this far is too much, I've sat and listened to you all rag on Canada for too long now. What if there were other players in the clan from Canada? You would be discriminating them too.
QUAKEN 117
QUAKEN 117
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Anbuasassin18 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:19 pm

QUAKEN 117 wrote:Really? This is where I draw the line. This joke is being taken too far and if Adam can't stand up for himself then I will. I'm pretty sure that the clan has rules about discrimination against another player and especially against one of our own members. Rob would agree with me. Humor is okay to a certain extent but taking it this far is too much, I've sat and listened to you all rag on Canada for too long now. What if there were other players in the clan from Canada? You would be discriminating them too.

Rob actually thought it was funny and yeah we would, we happen to make fun of everybody and Adam has already seen it and talked with us about it.

Anbuasassin18
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  II Eman x4 II Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Anbuasassin18 wrote:
QUAKEN 117 wrote:Really? This is where I draw the line. This joke is being taken too far and if Adam can't stand up for himself then I will. I'm pretty sure that the clan has rules about discrimination against another player and especially against one of our own members. Rob would agree with me. Humor is okay to a certain extent but taking it this far is too much, I've sat and listened to you all rag on Canada for too long now. What if there were other players in the clan from Canada? You would be discriminating them too.

Rob actually thought it was funny and yeah we would, we happen to make fun of everybody and Adam has already seen it and talked with us about it.

also if you hadnt noticed i actually made it look not real
II Eman x4 II
II Eman x4 II

Back to top Go down

Post  QUAKEN 117 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Fine. If there are no rules then I'll just leave you to your business and you leave me to mine.
QUAKEN 117
QUAKEN 117
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  II Eman x4 II Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm

QUAKEN 117 wrote:Fine. If there are no rules then I'll just leave you to your business and you leave me to mine.

lol,... the one thing is is that i havent lost the original one,.. i just edited it,... and also,.. as rob stated to me directly it doesnt even look right not because of what it is,... because it doesnt look like the thing your thinking of
II Eman x4 II
II Eman x4 II

Back to top Go down

Post  QUAKEN 117 Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:31 pm

It's implied.
QUAKEN 117
QUAKEN 117
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Demosthenes117 Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Ok. This whole issue needs to be settled now. I thought the picture was retarded, and I told Sean that.

I thought the picture was retarded, and I told Sean that.

also if you hadnt noticed i actually made it look not real

Dude Sean it doesn't matter.

Yes, we BLAM! with Adam, but you we also mess with each other ALOT. It's a matter of dealing with it and learning to laugh at yourself. I've told Adam this, and he's agreed to not take things so seriously and joke with us.

Fine. If there are no rules then I'll just leave you to your business and you leave me to mine.

There are indeed rules, and this picture is against them. I'll be fixing that now.
Demosthenes117
Demosthenes117
Admin
Admin

https://teamordo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum