Team ORDO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Permissions

4 posters

Go down

Should QUAKEN 117 be allowed such permissions?

Site Permissions I_vote_lcap100%Site Permissions I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Site Permissions I_vote_lcap0%Site Permissions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Site Permissions Empty Site Permissions

Post  QUAKEN 117 Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:21 pm

I would like to request for permissions to do the following:

• The ability to remove/categorize/move forum posts.

Reason: I would like to maintain the sites posts and remove posting waste such as outdated forum posts, unneeded posts, and to keep the site up to date.

Qualification: I have shown consistent activity on the site and abided by clan rules and regulations, I am cooperative with other members and have the ability to post accurately and quickly.
QUAKEN 117
QUAKEN 117
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Site Permissions Empty Re: Site Permissions

Post  Demosthenes117 Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 pm

QUAKEN 117 wrote:I would like to request for permissions to do the following:

Reason: I would like to maintain the sites posts and remove posting waste such as outdated forum posts, unneeded posts, and to keep the site up to date.

Qualification: I have shown consistent activity on the site and abided by clan rules and regulations, I am cooperative with other members and have the ability to post accurately and quickly.

Go the moderator group and request.

To all other members, refrain from heavy editing if you are not a Mod, all violators will be dealt with accordingly.
Demosthenes117
Demosthenes117
Admin
Admin

https://teamordo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anbuasassin18 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 pm

If you keep moving stuff without first checking with one of the Admins we're gonna yoink those privileges. I don't want that to happen but it's wearing Rob and myself thin. Always clear something with us first and I know for a fact that at all times at least one of us is available

Anbuasassin18
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demosthenes117 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Anbuasassin18 wrote:

If you keep moving stuff without first checking with one of the Admins we're gonna yoink those privileges. I don't want that to happen but it's wearing Rob and myself thin. Always clear something with us first and I know for a fact that at all times at least one of us is available

Gotta agree brosidon, just clear it with us first.
Demosthenes117
Demosthenes117
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QUAKEN 117 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Literally ive only moved one thing and its wearing you thin?
QUAKEN 117
QUAKEN 117
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Anbuasassin18 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:46 pm

QUAKEN 117 wrote:Literally ive only moved one thing and its wearing you thin?

actually youve moved multiple posts that myself and Rob have to go look for and move back. All we ask is that you get up with us first about changing things around.

Anbuasassin18
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demosthenes117 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Anbuasassin18 wrote:
QUAKEN 117 wrote:Literally ive only moved one thing and its wearing you thin?

actually youve moved multiple posts that myself and Rob have to go look for and move back. All we ask is that you get up with us first about changing things around.

Guys guys guys, chill. It's nothing to be upset over. The site is fine, and looking better than ever, lets just all keep up the good work.
Demosthenes117
Demosthenes117
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QUAKEN 117 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Oh really? Because the only one I relocated was the guide to recruiting. So what others was it? I'll be more than happy to apologize if you point them out.
QUAKEN 117
QUAKEN 117
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Demosthenes117 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:33 am

QUAKEN 117 wrote:Oh really? Because the only one I relocated was the guide to recruiting. So what others was it? I'll be more than happy to apologize if you point them out.

Does it really matter? No offense but dude if one of us tells you to do something site related it's not like you can really argue. The fact of the matter is, topics were moved, so we talked to the mods. If you didn't do it, oh well, if you did then now you know.
Demosthenes117
Demosthenes117
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QUAKEN 117 Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to say something to me, Rob, I am just saying a disrespectful tone causes aggression. Regardless of wether or not I moved the forums doesn't matter, what does is the way he went about it. He could of private messaged me telling me to cool my roll on the forums but instead he made it a public ordeal (Mistake number 1) And instead of politely saying something like "I've noticed some forum posts have been moved, if it was you Rob and I would appreciate it if you stop. Thanks" He took a aggressive tone with me (Mistake number 2)

It's a lesson in ethics.
QUAKEN 117
QUAKEN 117
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Anbuasassin18 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 pm

QUAKEN 117 wrote:I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to say something to me, Rob, I am just saying a disrespectful tone causes aggression. Regardless of wether or not I moved the forums doesn't matter, what does is the way he went about it. He could of private messaged me telling me to cool my roll on the forums but instead he made it a public ordeal (Mistake number 1) And instead of politely saying something like "I've noticed some forum posts have been moved, if it was you Rob and I would appreciate it if you stop. Thanks" He took a aggressive tone with me (Mistake number 2)

It's a lesson in ethics.

First up, I was telling you this because Rob was going to but kept forgetting. (Mistake Number 2) you cant have a tone over the computer its impossible, try putting everything we type in microsoft sam and listen, thats the voice a computer has. If youre concerned about looking bad and people not seeing this, why are you overreacting? I went about it very calmly you just freaked out. It is NOT a big deal and you need to cool the jets.

Anbuasassin18
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  II Eman x4 II Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Anbuasassin18 wrote:
QUAKEN 117 wrote:I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to say something to me, Rob, I am just saying a disrespectful tone causes aggression. Regardless of wether or not I moved the forums doesn't matter, what does is the way he went about it. He could of private messaged me telling me to cool my roll on the forums but instead he made it a public ordeal (Mistake number 1) And instead of politely saying something like "I've noticed some forum posts have been moved, if it was you Rob and I would appreciate it if you stop. Thanks" He took a aggressive tone with me (Mistake number 2)

It's a lesson in ethics.

First up, I was telling you this because Rob was going to but kept forgetting. (Mistake Number 2) you cant have a tone over the computer its impossible, try putting everything we type in microsoft sam and listen, thats the voice a computer has. If youre concerned about looking bad and people not seeing this, why are you overreacting? I went about it very calmly you just freaked out. It is NOT a big deal and you need to cool the jets.
yup,... lol
II Eman x4 II
II Eman x4 II
Really active member (awesome)
Really active member (awesome)

Back to top Go down

Post  QUAKEN 117 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:25 pm

It is possible to have a attitude in your text. And if Rob wanted to tell me or you thought you would do it for him, you should of done it differently is all I'm saying, making a member to member issue public is like having a argument in school with on of your friends in the hall so everyone can hear and see. It's a lot less dramatic my way.
QUAKEN 117
QUAKEN 117
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Anbuasassin18 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 pm

QUAKEN 117 wrote:

It is possible to have a attitude in your text. And if Rob wanted to tell me or you thought you would do it for him, you should of done it differently is all I'm saying, making a member to member issue public is like having a argument in school with on of your friends in the hall so everyone can hear and see. It's a lot less dramatic my way.

I mean I hope you realize that Im the same rank as Rob and Adam yet you talk to me like Im not. Half the people on the roster dont get on this site and those that do already know about this. The reason this isnt in a pm is because the topic is called suggestions. I made the suggestion that you stop doing that or we would remove your mod status, it was suggested therefore it belongs here. Im going to ask you one last time to drop this

Anbuasassin18
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demosthenes117 Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:20 pm

It's a lesson in ethics.

I totally understand where you're coming from, and like we've said: Respect is given where it's earned. Secondly, I kind of agree, maybe it should have been addressed privately.

yup,... lol

Sean, you shouldn't post in here just to agree with Matt. Post if it's relevant.3

The whole issue is that it was handled publicly. Now that it's settled this topic can be deleted and the whole issue can be dropped.

I mean I hope you realize that Im the same rank as Rob and Adam yet you talk to me like Im not. Half the people on the roster dont get on this site and those that do already know about this. The reason this isnt in a pm is because the topic is called suggestions. I made the suggestion that you stop doing that or we would remove your mod status, it was suggested therefore it belongs here. Im going to ask you one last time to drop this

I'm forced to agree, the issue needs to be dropped.
Demosthenes117
Demosthenes117
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down